Welcome to TLMI
When you are looking for Quality and dependability, rely on TLMI as your full-service wafer bumping partner.
TLMI, strategically located in Austin, TX, is dedicated to delivering the highest customer satisfaction and most advanced technology in end-to-end, turn key wafer flip chip fabrication services in North America. The focus of our Austin facility is on prototype development of all types of bumping requirements, initial production ramps, and specialty bumping of flip chip interconnect applications that require a high degree of engineering skill. TLMI can help with transferring your device to any high volume wafer bumping company.
Wafer Bumping Solutions
Our high quality process provides consistent, stable and advanced development and production capabilities.
We use advanced electroplating bumping techniques, offering gold, solder, indium, redistribution and our unique copper bumping, as well as mask layout, backgrinding, dicing and pick & place services. Our advanced plating technology allows for fine pitch bumping under 100 micron and 150 micron tall copper bumping.details
- Made from solar concentrate September 2, 2015
- DCG Systems extends circuit edit capability to the 10nm node with the introduction of OptiFIB Taipan September 2, 2015
- SEMI-GAS unveils new custom-engineered ultra high purity liquid push system September 2, 2015
- Thin, flexible batteries set to become a $400 million market in 2025 mainly by enabling new products September 2, 2015
- CyberOptics demonstrates new WaferSense and ReticleSense Auto Multi Sensors September 2, 2015
2111 W. Braker Lane #500 Austin, TX 78758-4126 Main: +1 512.833.7075 Fax: +1 512.833.7283 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org