Welcome to TLMI
When you are looking for Quality and dependability, rely on TLMI as your full-service wafer bumping partner.
TLMI, strategically located in Austin, TX, is dedicated to delivering the highest customer satisfaction and most advanced technology in end-to-end, turn key wafer flip chip fabrication services in North America. The focus of our Austin facility is on prototype development of all types of bumping requirements, initial production ramps, and specialty bumping of flip chip interconnect applications that require a high degree of engineering skill. TLMI can help with transferring your device to any high volume wafer bumping company.
Wafer Bumping Solutions
Our high quality process provides consistent, stable and advanced development and production capabilities.
We use advanced electroplating bumping techniques, offering gold, solder, indium, redistribution and our unique copper bumping, as well as mask layout, backgrinding, dicing and pick & place services. Our advanced plating technology allows for fine pitch bumping under 100 micron and 150 micron tall copper bumping.details
- Flat panel display area demand growing rapidly January 29, 2015
- Gov. Baker announces $4M grant to UMass Lowell to fuel emerging printed electronics cluster January 29, 2015
- New MES operations improvement software from critical manufacturing features integrated scheduling January 28, 2015
- 2014 was bumper year for automotive semiconductors January 27, 2015
- New pathway to valleytronics January 27, 2015
2111 W. Braker Lane #500 Austin, TX 78758-4126 Main: +1 512.833.7075 Fax: +1 512.833.7283 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org