Welcome to TLMI
When you are looking for Quality and dependability, rely on TLMI as your full-service wafer bumping partner.
TLMI, strategically located in Austin, TX, is dedicated to delivering the highest customer satisfaction and most advanced technology in end-to-end, turn key wafer flip chip fabrication services in North America. The focus of our Austin facility is on prototype development of all types of bumping requirements, initial production ramps, and specialty bumping of flip chip interconnect applications that require a high degree of engineering skill. TLMI can help with transferring your device to any high volume wafer bumping company.
Wafer Bumping Solutions
Our high quality process provides consistent, stable and advanced development and production capabilities.
We use advanced electroplating bumping techniques, offering gold, solder, indium, redistribution and our unique copper bumping, as well as mask layout, backgrinding, dicing and pick & place services. Our advanced plating technology allows for fine pitch bumping under 100 micron and 150 micron tall copper bumping.details
- SEMI extends ASMC Call for Papers deadline to November 10 October 30, 2014
- Synopsys announces availability of DesignWare, non-volatile memory IP for TowerJazz 180nm process technology October 30, 2014
- SEMICON Japan 2014: New venue and new ideas for rebounding industry October 29, 2014
- TSI Semiconductors and Silvaco extend collaboration to accelerate launch of 0.25um BCDMOS process October 29, 2014
- MegaChips to acquire SiTime for $200M October 29, 2014
2111 W. Braker Lane #500 Austin, TX 78758-4126 Main: +1 512.833.7075 Fax: +1 512.833.7283 E-mail: email@example.com