Welcome to TLMI
When you are looking for Quality and dependability, rely on TLMI as your full-service wafer bumping partner.
TLMI, strategically located in Austin, TX, is dedicated to delivering the highest customer satisfaction and most advanced technology in end-to-end, turn key wafer flip chip fabrication services in North America. The focus of our Austin facility is on prototype development of all types of bumping requirements, initial production ramps, and specialty bumping of flip chip interconnect applications that require a high degree of engineering skill. TLMI can help with transferring your device to any high volume wafer bumping company.
Wafer Bumping Solutions
Our high quality process provides consistent, stable and advanced development and production capabilities.
We use advanced electroplating bumping techniques, offering gold, solder, indium, redistribution and our unique copper bumping, as well as mask layout, backgrinding, dicing and pick & place services. Our advanced plating technology allows for fine pitch bumping under 100 micron and 150 micron tall copper bumping.details
- Dow Corning moves to defend Chinese patent for LED optical silicone encapsulants April 17, 2014
- Global scientific team “visualizes” a new crystallization process April 17, 2014
- MKS introduces dynamic frequency tuning patented DFT technology offered in RF plasma generators April 17, 2014
- Deca Technologies ships 100-millionth wafer-level packaged component April 16, 2014
- Dynaloy scientists to highlight time- and money-saving benefits of new single wafer cleaning technology April 16, 2014
2111 W. Braker Lane #500 Austin, TX 78758-4126 Main: +1 512.833.7075 Fax: +1 512.833.7283 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org