We use advanced electroplating techniques, offering gold, copper, indium, nickel, leaded and lead free solder bumping. In addition we provide pad redistribution, multilayer RDL, mask layout and procurement services. Outsourced processing contacts are available for backgrinding, dicing and pick & place.
Our advanced plating technology allows for fine pitch bumping (under 100 micron) stacked up to 250 micron tall. TLMI, strategically located in Austin, TX, is dedicated to delivering the highest customer satisfaction and most advanced technology in end-to-end, turn key wafer flip chip fabrication services in North America. The focus of our Austin facility is on prototype development of all types of bumping requirements, initial production ramps, and specialty bumping of flip chip interconnect applications that require a high degree of engineering skill. TLMI can help with transferring your device to any high volume wafer bumping or pad redistribution company.
- Employee Owned
- Highly Experienced Staff
- Established in September of 2002
- Company Headquarters and Factory Located in Austin, TX
A high quality process with an emphasis on Quality and Unparalleled Customer Service
High quality process
- Monitor data collected for process parameters
- SPC control for key process steps
- Closed loop corrective / preventive action system
- Internal audits to maximize quality improvements and monitor corrective action system
- AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
Unparalleled Customer Service
- On site resources for mask layout and procurement
- We keep you in touch with progress of your material in process
- Non-captive, customer driven, partnership concept
- Consistent, Stable Production Capabilities and Advanced Development Capabilities
To become a world-class leader in wafer bumping and flip chip interconnect technology by providing superior customer service and uncompromised quality. These aspirations are centered around the highest principles of business ethics and integrity.